Small Business Coaching Melbourne
If you are like most small business owners in Melbourne, you are probably facing challenges like…
- Where is my business going and how do I get it there?
- How can I attract more customers?
- How do I sell against tough competition?
- Why am I working so may hours with so little to show for it?
- How can I work less, earn more, and build an asset I can sell?
- Why am I no longer having fun doing what I love?
When asked ‘How is business?’ you probably respond with ‘fine’ or even ‘great’, but is it really?
Perhaps you got into business thinking you’d be your own boss, sell your expertise, and grow a healthy, profitable business. But the reality is, although you are an expert at what you do, you’ve found that running a business that does what you do is much harder than you thought it would be.
If this sounds like you, then you are in the right place. We love helping Small Businesses to grow from solo to 20+ employees.
Of course you want a solution that can fit your budget. that’s why our business coaching programs come in multiple formats including short term projects, online coaching, group coaching, and personalised 1 on 1 coaching.
With our guidance,you can achieve more leads, more sales, and more freedom.
When I talk to small business owners, many of them have horror stories about business coaches. Either they themselves or a friend in business has been burned or felt ripped off and have sworn off coaches for good.
Unfortunately, that kind of thing can happen. Coaching is an unregulated industry, and anyone can start a coaching business tomorrow with a few business cards, a website and a good story.
Like most small business coaches, I’m going to tell you I’m different, but unlike them, I’m going to show you how.
- I’ve started 4 businesses in my time. 1 failed and 3 succeeded.
- I’ve grown a business from $4M to $45M with 50 staff in 6 countries across Australasia
- I’ve been vetted and awarded membership of the Network of Consulting Professionals – a NFP Consulting Accreditation Organisation that you can’t simply buy your way into
But just as, or even more importantly for you, I’m different because I care deeply about your success and I tailor my service toward what you need, not what’s easy for me.
- No expensive, 12 month lock in contracts – If I’m not helping you can stop at any time
- No clock watching – Sure we might have a 90 minute meeting scheduled, but if we are still talking important stuff at the 2 hr mark, we’ll just keep going – no extra charge
- In between meetings, it isn’t left all up to you. I’m also doing work for your business, sharing it, and following up with you regularly.
- And I’m available 7 days a week for phone support – You don’t have to make decisions on the fly without guidance because our next meeting is a week away. Call anytime for help.
- And lastly, you don’t pay for me to ‘wing it’. As a member of the NCP, my code of ethics requires me to bring you an expert if what you need is beyond my skills. Luckily, the NCP has more than 70 skills from 90 different industries. You are in good hands.
That’s just some of the ways Sharpen It is different, and we aren’t afraid to keep evolving to make our service work even better for you.
So what do you have to lose? If you are an established business, the initial chat is Free.
Imagine a year from now, it has been the best year your business has had and the trajectory is further upward. You have more leads and more sales. You are expanding, or taking time off.
If you are not afraid to take action to make it happen…
How Our Clients Define Success!